FHA and AHA Cybersecurity Workshop
FHA Cybersecurity Workshop
Thursday, November 9, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (ET)
Location: Valencia College, Orlando, FL
Join the Florida Hospital Association (FHA) and John Riggi, National Advisor for Cybersecurity and Risk with the American Hospital Association (AHA) for an in-person, full-day cybersecurity workshop. John has spent nearly 30 years as a highly decorated veteran of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and serves as the first senior advisor for cybersecurity and risk for AHA and their 5000+ members. He leverages his distinctive experience at the FBI and Central Intelligence Agency in the investigation and disruption of cyber threats, international organized crime, and terrorist organizations to assist on policy and advocacy issues and provide trusted advisory services for the nations’ hospitals and health systems.
The agenda will include:
- Overview of Cyber Threat Landscape Panel – FBI and AHA
- Best practices and challenges from large systems and small hospitals
- Ransomware preparedness and response
- Incident response plans, identifying gaps, and elicit strategic decision making
- A discussion-based exercise will be conducted in the afternoon.
If you need assistance with registration or have any issues accessing the call, please email [email protected] or call (850) 222-9800. For detailed registration instructions, view the FHA's Education and Events Registration Guide.
Online registration not available.