Florida Hospital Association Management Corporation (FHAMC) employs experienced professional coding specialists to assist healthcare systems in eliminating and preventing backlogs. All of our clinical coding specialists are credentialed from American Health Information Association as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) and/or Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) and have a minimum of three years acute care hospital coding experience. In order to ensure compliance with all healthcare regulations and quality data reporting, we perform regular coding compliance audits on our staff.
FHAMC Coding Support
- Inpatient Acute Care or Rehab - concurrent or retrospective
- Outpatient Surgery or Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Interventional Radiology
- Emergency Room with/without Evaluation and Management (E&M) and procedures
- Ancillaries/Diagnostics - diagnosis codes, only
- Provider-based Outpatient Clinics
- Professional fee
For more information and to request a proposal, contact Jennifer Greenhalgh at (407) 841-6230.